BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lindsay C.
Tampa, FL
I'm not sure about the growing part, but this leave-in conditioner really detangles my thin, color-treated hair well and smells amazing. I really like the nozzle on the bottle because it creates a fine mist that saturates hair evenly.
Erika G.
Frankfort , KY
I use this every time I wash my hair before bed and then comb through. It smells great, isn't sticky and is so affordable. This has helped greatly with my split ends and breakage and has even made my hair longer.
gaby l.
Mukilteo
the shampoo of this works really well. but after i needed some conditioning so not always but i do keep a bottle of this on hand incase i need some extra shine. i love it. and this brand. never let me down.
Molly W.
If you are looking for an affordable leave in product that works well I would recommend this! This product is super light weight and leaves my curls shiny and bouncy! It also smells SO good which is a bonus.
Katie G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I actually got a sample size of this from a Influenster box a couple months back & I didn't start using it until recently. Leave in conditioners have really never been my thing. I have to wash my hair daily because of how greasy it gets so my hair lacks a lot of moisture and therefore tangles very easily. I had ran out of conditioner and hadn't made it to the store to get any so I decided to give this leave in conditioner a try. I was at first extremely nervous about spraying it into my hair because my roots get super oily like I stated above, but I'm so glad I went past my better instincts and decided to give it a whirl. I put just a few spritz into the shaft of my hair avoiding the roots and it brushed out so easily. It even kept it from getting as frizzy as it normally would after I let it air dry/blow dry and kept my hair feeling super soft for the rest of the day. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be buying more once I run out.
Harley P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Can't see myself not buying this - ever. One of the best hair products ever made and I swear by it. After a few uses you can definitely feel the difference in your hair. It won't break your wallet either !!
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Smells amazing! Sometimes I get carried away and can't stop spraying. lol Cool, easy to grip packaging. Doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or gross. Nice, soft results that don't weigh you down. Perfecto!
Magdalena L.
Milwaukee, WI
I love it the smell is really nice and out actually does what it's suppose to do a couple of sprays and the tangles come right out helps with breakage also I love using it on my self and my daughter as well
Lindaberry T.
Fort Lauderdale
This product is okay but I wouldn't purchase it again. Didn't really feel like I did anything to my hair at all. I thought it would provide moisture to my dry hair but instead I feel like it made it worse
Kylee F.
Franklin, TN
Love this leave in conditioner. Makes my hair feel soft all day. It also smells fantastic! It was very effective for my damaged hair. It left is shiny and very hydrated. I was satisfied with this product.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.