BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Danielle P.
Flemington, NJ
This product is great for my hair. I color my hair so it is often dry and hard to brush. This product helps me brush trough my hair without ripping my hair out of my head. I also love that it is cruelty free!
Stephanie E.
Lawrence , NJ
I cannot say enough awesome things about the NYM brand!! I recently bleached the bottom half of my hair and it pretty much destroyed much of my great long brown hair. I could barely get a brush through it after showering. I started using this leave-in conditioner right out of the shower and it has done wonders! After spraying it in I can immediately get a comb through it without any issues. It also makes my hair super soft after it dries. And it also keeps the top half of my hair (which is undyed and dark brown) soft and not greasy-feeling. I want to buy this stuff in bulk! I'd definitely recommend it!
maria v.
bloomingdale , IL
This is such a good leave in conditioner and it smells so good! It cost me $5 at walmart and is as good as the high end leaf ein conditioners! I like how it has a lock so i can easily travel with it and the spray helps me coat my hair evenly
Jennifer L.
Haven't used it long enough to notice whether it's helping with growth, but it smells fantastic and makes it DO easy to brush through my hair after washing. Smells SO yummy too! Definitely would buy it again!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
I really felt like this product made a difference in my hair. I have very brittle color treated hair and it helped my ends not look as frizzy and my hair is easy to brush out after. It also smells really good.
Emily A.
It leaves my hair feeling moisturized when I put it in, but as soon as I wash it, it goes back to being drier and my hair doesn't feel as soft as with other products. It's pretty affordable, but it's not the best quality. I wouldn't buy it again.
Florence E.
Not a big fan. I don’t like the way it feels in my hair. I used it for a while and never saw a difference in my hair growth either. I don’t think this product is meant for people with fine hair like mine. Wouldn’t recommend.
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
THIS REALLY MADE MY HAIR GROW SUPER FAST. I swear it's incredible and not greasy at all. I really prefer it to the regular conditioner, which I think makes my hair stay coarse. Would definitely recommend this.
Molly W.
If you are looking for an affordable leave in product that works well I would recommend this! This product is super light weight and leaves my curls shiny and bouncy! It also smells SO good which is a bonus.
Massiel H.
It's a convenient product to buy since it's available in the local drug stores. It worked it's purpose. It is great for my daughters hair to gel with tangles. Good for hydration. It was satisfying as a purchase.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.