BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lauren C.
Old Hickory
This stuff is great! Plus it smells amazing. I noticed a big difference in my hair. Before it took literally forever to grow my hair. Now using this, it makes my hair grow faster.
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
This product smells so good to me I love the way it makes my hair feel very pricey either got mine at Walmart, made my hair feel way softer than usual, I would recommend this product for any grandmother to drive
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
I love this stuff. Great brand. Inexpensive. Wonderful to spritz in hair and brush out. Keeps it nice and soft. I like mostly all of the line. This one is my favorite. Helps to stop damage so the hair can grow.
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
Not only does this product smell amazing, it's low maintenance and actually works! I've noticed my hair is softer, stronger, and longer since using this product.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
This leave in condish is amazing! It really does make your hair grow too. I was surprised with my results. I got it from Ulta and they usually have a buy 2 get one free so I stock up! I would definitely recommend
Emily T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Not Your Mother’s is my go to drug store brand for hair products. Everything works well and smells good. The leave in conditioner left my hair soft and full without feeling oily. Would definitely purchase again!
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
I use this every single day when I get out of the shower. I could not live without it at this point. I have tangly hair and this gets the tangles out so easy and it also smells great! It's easy to spray the packaging it great.
Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
Such a great leave in conditioner. Doesn't make your hair greasy at all. I definitely feel like it helps my hair grow too. The smell isn't overbearing either. I use this product everyday. I can't live without it!
Cynthia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have no idea if this works. I haven't noticed but I havent been using for toooo long. I put this in my hair sometimes before sleep. I wouldn't put it in before like going out and living my life because it makes my curly hair dry super weird, not into it. But it feels good and smells nice.
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
not my absolute favorite leave in as I have tried probably every brand there is but it does the job. It is a little thick and doesn't really make my hair as soft as I would like but the smell is very soft and light which I like. If you have especially thick hair you will want to use more than a normal leave in
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.