BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Breanna A.
Davenport, IA
Love this leave in conditioner! Smells great, feels nice, helps to repair damage and protect hair throughout the day. I've repurchased a few times now. Very afforadable, bought mine at Walgreens and they do run sales often.
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
This leave in conditioner smells amazing! It’s affordable and works great! I love spraying this in my hair after I get out of the shower! It’s a really amazing affordable product and I would definitely buy it again!
Francesca D.
I have dark, course, frizzy, thick hair. I love how this doesn’t leave my hair “crinkly” or feel rough. I can’t say I noticed that my hair grew much faster than normal, which is why I gave it 4 stars, but it still worked well as a leave in conditioner.
Kristen D.
S Chesterfld, VA
Before trying this product, I had little-to-no experience with leave-in conditioners, but I like this one just the same. It leaves your hair feeling extremely soft and hydrated. It also has an amazing smell. I will continue to buy this after I run out.
Melissa M.
Rogers, AR
Once I had my hair cut too short and thought it was the end of the world. I used this product and I swear it felt like over night my hair was growing super quick!! It was a life saver and I recommend it to everyone!!
Autumn R.
Not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner is a great leave in conditioner. The price is great, I find this product at Walmart or Meijer. I recommend this product and will buy it again. Definitely satisfied.
Angelika M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This product is a life saver and I can't believe I've only just started to use it. It's great for nourishing your hair and if your hair is dry due to damage this is the product for you. It smells great and super easy application.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Not my favorite leave in but it gets the job done. Not sure if it actually lengthens your hair. It does help with detangling. Not expensive but on the more expensive side for a drug store detangler. Don't expect much more out of it.
sara b.
This is a pretty great leave-in product, especially for the price point. The smell is great. It made my hair feel soft without making it feel too greasy. Overall, I was satisfied with the product & repurchased it multiple times!
Maci U.
Dexter, GA
i always use leave i'm conditioner after i get out of the showers and i always use this! it's very affordable and i bought it at walmart but it can be bought almost anywhere. i will definitely be buying this again
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.