BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Bella F.
Temple City, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I love this brand, I love this spray, I love everything about this. It actually makes your hair hair grow or repairs the damaged hair so your hair can begin to grow. It repairs your hair and it's awesome!
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
I can not say enough good things about this. It smells absolutely amazing my hair always feels so silky. I got through it so fast. I love the spray bottle top for easier application. It's very quick and easy to use as well.
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
I love this leave in conditioner. I use it after every shower. It smells really great and the nozzle makes it easy to use. It's very moisturizing and I use it to spray before my texturizing spray so my hair doesn't dry out.
Ashley R.
Mason, MI
I love this brand. They do amazing things for everyone’s hair. They are affordable. They compare to high end products. It’s cheap but very effective. It makes my hair shiny and thick. I will continue to buy from this brand
Gladys H.
Houston , TX
This product is alright. I say just alright because this can leave your hair super oily or heavy feeling, even if you use a little if you don’t spread it out properly it leaves your hair feeling icky and needing a wash.
Parker S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great, inexpensive leave in conditioner. I like my hair to literally be as soft as possible and it helps me accomplish that. It is super light weight too wish is always a plus.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Love the way it smells and how easy it is to apply! Packaging is very impressive and I have noticed a difference in my hair growth just in the two weeks I have been using it! Def would recommend to a friend!! Good quality product!
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
My daughter has very fine hair that tangles so fast and easily. I have bought at lease 5 different detangles in the last year. This one is my favorite so far but it isn't great. I am still looking for the perfect product.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this leave in conditioner! It leaves your hair smelling like you came straight from the beach to wherever. Makes my hair feel super smooth without tangles. I cannot recommend this product enough! My favorite, definitely.
Marnita F.
Chandler, AZ
This conditioner is great for its purpose. It clumps the curls and is even usable on chemically straightened hair. It beats a lot of the other conditioners. It is extremely effective. I'm beyond satisfied with my purpose.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.