BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Amanda S.
Wellington, FL
I've been using the NYM's way-to-grow line for a while and have to say that it's been amazing on my skin. It smells great, helps my hair stay healthy and damage-free, and I have seen a noticable difference in my hair growth!
Kayleigh N.
For the price, I love this product. My hair is very silky and has the best smell after use. The price is bargain for what you get, and this doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or oily. In fact, it makes my fine hair feel thicker!
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
Amazing smell and texture is added into your hair with this product. It is cheap and easy to use. It is best for hydration and shine and was pretty effective but I have definitely seen better with other leave in conditioners
Katie D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a must have product if you're working on growing your hair! Affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Best for repair and hydration. I use this product after every time I wash my hair and it has grown dramatically
Blessing B.
I love the smell and how soft my hair feels when I use it. I also appreciate that it's so ineffective and doesn't have toxic chemicals in the conditioner. This conditioner helped with detangling my hair. I would purchase again.
Alison N.
Burbank, CA
I love the spray pump, which makes this easy to use. My hair instantly feels softer, plumper, more full. It's a super effective and cost-friendly conditioner. I will keep buying, because I love the natural ingredients.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
This product doesn't make my hair feel heavy, and it softens it when I let it air dry. It definitely made my hair feel smooth and less frizzy, which is a big deal because my hair is REALLY frizzy. I will definitely buy it again.
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
I love this leave in conditioner. I use it after every shower. It smells really great and the nozzle makes it easy to use. It's very moisturizing and I use it to spray before my texturizing spray so my hair doesn't dry out.
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
I can not say enough good things about this. It smells absolutely amazing my hair always feels so silky. I got through it so fast. I love the spray bottle top for easier application. It's very quick and easy to use as well.
Deanna T.
Rye Brook, NY
This leave in conditioner does a good job at keeping hair looking shiny after a few days without a wash. I use other products with it to make sure my hair is being protected from heat but I like it best for keeping a shine
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.