BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kelsey M.
Shaver Lake
I use this product everyday and I works so will and really has helped my hair out amazingly. I use the whole line of Not Your Mothers and it an amazing bring and it has really thicken  my very thin hair . I will always buy this brand and product every time
Savannah A.
Tamaqua
One of the best leave on conditioners I’ve ever used! The fact that I can get it at almost any drugstore or Walmart is awesome! It’s super cheap and super affective! Makes my hair feel smooth and soft while promoting hair growth!
Nicole R.
This leave in conditioner smells nice and helps smooth my hair when I air dry it. I purchased mine from Ulta, but I will probably not repurchase because I like the regular Way to Grow conditioner just as much and it lasts longer.
Stephanie W.
Hesperia , CA
I have color treated hair and when I get out of the shower I like to have a routine and the first thing is leave in conditioner. This one is awesome. I recommend letting it sit in your hair for five minutes before brushing. It smells great and the price point is awesome
Natasha G.
Love this leave in condition after hoarding so many product I would do purchase again light weight doesn't make my thin hair greasy limp or flat looking smells amazing but also not to overwhelming totally works for all hair types
Ally C.
Paducah , KY
I don't think I used this enough to really see a difference in length. I did enjoy the smell and that it wasn't heavy on my hair. Some products make the hair feel greasy or like they're covered in conditioner and this one didn't.
Asaw C.
I really really loved this product and was so sad when I finished it. Always left my hair smelling good and super soft after I would shower. I don’t know if actually helped grow my hair I didn’t really pay attention for that part. But for the most part grey conditioner.
Crystal W.
Newport, AR
Smell is amazing!! I love how soft it makes my hair feel and for the price it makes it even better the shine is perfect it makes my hair look so healthy and makes it stronger then ever before. I have a back up bottle just in case
Maddison L.
Spring Lake
Not Your Mothers is one of my favorite hair care products! I always buy it at Ulta so I gain more points! I would buy it again. This is a very affordable brand and Ulta has a great deal, usually BOGO 50% off. Mix and match and I recommend the dry shampoo as well.
Kerstie T.
I love this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair feel super soft and it lasts all day! It's not expensive and you can get it at your local drug store. I use this on my nieces and nephews hair all the time and they love it too!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.