BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Betsy G.
Porter, IN
I never thought I could love a leave in conditioner as much as this one! I absolutely love it! It does wonders for my hair! It helps detangle and strengthen as well as add shine!! I would totally buy this again! Love this product!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Good leave in conditioner. Something nice to switch it up but I’m not sure it actually makes your hair grow. Can’t always find this product everywhere. But the nice thing about this brand is they do nail in rebates to eventually get you a product for free.
Kinley L.
Good at detangling but weird scent. It leaves hair smooth and soft but not as good as others. Hydrates and leaves hair soft. Very affordable just wouldn't buy it again. Kind of disappointed because this had more hype than i think it deserved.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
One of the best over the counter leave in conditioners I can buy at wal mart. I put it on after I towel dry my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair dry or stringy like other leave in conditioners. Doesn’t help with my frizz but leaves my hair soft and feels more repaired each time.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Decent, not-sticky, but can leave your hair looking a little oily the next day; and I don't like to heat-treat my hair very often. It's inexpensive and softens your hair, but I'm not sure if it strips natural oil from your hair or not when you next wash your hair.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Love this! The shampoo and conditioners are amazing too in this set. I have seen a significant difference in the growth of my hair in the past year and I love the smell! This leave in conditioner is great without leaving my hair feeling greasy.
Heather F.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Great, moisturizing leave-in conditioner. In using it, I saw a difference in my hair. While using it, my hair did grow super long, but I also didn’t cut it for a long time, so that might have something to do with it. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Destiny B.
Stewartstown
My favorite leave in conditioner ever! I've used other brands and just didn't like the feeling in my hair or the smell. But not your mothers has a great smell and makes my hair super soft while detangling it and helping fight against breakage.
Haylee M.
Sheridan
I love this so much! It is amazing the results that you can see in just a short amount of time. It not only works great, but it smells amazing too! I use this product everyday! Recently is has been hard to find in stores, so I have started ordering offline, which isn’t the most ideal.
Katlynn H.
Franklin, OH
I have very thick hair, and even using a wet brush I struggle with brushing my hair when I get out of the shower. This product is a life (and hair) saver! I've found that I am able to brush through my hair much quicker, and I also don't rip out near as much hair as I would without a leave in conditioner.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.