BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Su S.
I like the scent but that's about it. It's basically water in a bottle. Not at all hydrating, not at all damage repairing and there is no way a leave in conditioner that has no conditioning properties can grow hair long and strong. Do not recommend to anyone.
Cloe L.
Northridge, CA
I received this product complimentary for testing and I have been using it since then. I have a bleached pastel color hair and I use this after I wash my hair to keep it shines and soft. Will purchase a full size bottle when I finish this sample
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
I got this in a sample bag and I enjoyed it but overall it's not my favorite brand of leave in. I would recommend another brand. It's worth a try if you receive a sample. There are other products from this brand that I like better than this one.
Valerie V.
Brandon, FL
I love the beachy scent. It makes me feel like I just got back from vacation. It goes on smooth & easily is the best product to apply when you're in a rush out the door. I'm a low maintenance type of girl myself so that scores very high with me.
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
Again, this brand is awesome. My hair is so thick and it gets tangled and knotty easily. It’s so affordable and doesn’t have the gunk that most drugstore products have in them. I have so many products from this line and won’t buy anything else!
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Love this! The shampoo and conditioners are amazing too in this set. I have seen a significant difference in the growth of my hair in the past year and I love the smell! This leave in conditioner is great without leaving my hair feeling greasy.
Anabel V.
Bakersfield, CA
This leave-in conditioner is great. its not expensive at all and works great the shampoo for this line was drying but this leave-in conditioner made up for what the shampoo didn't. onely thing i didnt like was that it would come in a spray bottle and the packaging was not the greatest
Kinley L.
Good at detangling but weird scent. It leaves hair smooth and soft but not as good as others. Hydrates and leaves hair soft. Very affordable just wouldn't buy it again. Kind of disappointed because this had more hype than i think it deserved.
Betsy G.
Porter, IN
I never thought I could love a leave in conditioner as much as this one! I absolutely love it! It does wonders for my hair! It helps detangle and strengthen as well as add shine!! I would totally buy this again! Love this product!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Good leave in conditioner. Something nice to switch it up but I’m not sure it actually makes your hair grow. Can’t always find this product everywhere. But the nice thing about this brand is they do nail in rebates to eventually get you a product for free.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.