BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Hannah B.
Moline
I love love love Not Your Mother's brand! This product is so good. My hair grows really quick anyways, so I'm not sure if it's the product or just me but I have noticed a significant difference in the length. Their brand is so good and very reasonable priced. My only problem is they are hard to find, our Walmart used to carry them and now they've stopped. So now I have to go to our Ulta, which doesn't always have the best selection and are higher priced.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
 absolutely love this product. I use it with the Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish and Shine shampoo and conditioner. This product has a nice light, clean, femine, scent to it. Hair feels very clean, soft, manageable, shiny, and full of volume. I let my hair air dry and it's just so soft and shiny with these products. I no longer have any frizzies. Not oily at all. It does not make hair limp, instead it's light so you still have lots of volume.
Amie S.
I liked it. It did a good job adding some extra conditioner to my hair. I didn’t really notice any major change but it was a good leave in conditioner. If you were looking for something basic and have long hair I recommend it!
Kristen P.
Metamora, MI
I have been struggling with dry and hard to comb hair for a while now. I purchased this product to help me comb it out easier and it definitely helped! It doesn’t leave any sort of residue on my hair after it dries. Plus it’s a pretty nice product for a pretty low price. I’m not sure that it really helps your hair grow longer (although mine does seem to be growing faster but there are other factors involved) but it does seem to be a lot healthier!
Casey D.
virginia beach
I love the smell of this hair product! My ends are bleached so I’m always looking for a great leave in conditioner. This product is the best for hydrating my frizzy/rough ends. It also helps get rid all of the knots in my hair. I am extremely satisfied with this product and I always have a bottle in my bathroom drawer.
Janelle L.
I’m not sure if it’s a placebo effect or not but my hair does feel super soft and grows faster after I’ve been using this! It smells really nice as well which is a bonus! Very happy with this product and will continue buying
Samantha S.
San Diego
this was my go to leave in conditioner for the longest time! I really found it effective for hydrating my hair & preventing tangles because my hair is super curly! Like their other products, it’s great quality & affordable!
Rachel F.
Gainesville , GA
This leave in conditioner gave me pretty good results in the first week! After a few weeks I decided that it wasn't working as well as it had been previously though. This conditioner should be bought in a small amount as you will only need a little bit to get all the results that you can.
WAFA I.
cleveland, OH
This is one of my favorite leave-in conditioners! I am low maintence, I wash my hair and then spray this in plus a little bit of oil and braid my hair. I’ve found that this is hydrating and taming for my coarse hair. The price is very fair and I highly recommend!
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
I have bought this religiously since I started using it. I spray from midshaft to tip and it works as a de-tangler so my hair also doesn’t get ripped out and grows better. It’s super affordable, especially cheaper through Walmart than Ulta.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.