BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
I love the Not Your Mothers Way to Grow line!!! I used the regular shampoo and conditioner for months and when I got the chance to buy the leave in conditioner I was so excited! It smells the same as the shampoo and conditioner do and it's a good price.
Jamie G.
Lebanon
This product is perfect for begginers starting with hair care to wanting to take care of there hair and let it grow noticed when first used my hair grew really fast the first month.your hair does get use to it and you gotta switch up but great one to try
Priscilla S.
Pearson Ga
I have this bottle but I dont use it much. My hair is already healthy so it grows quick.  I like this product but it makes my hair disgusting on the top of my head it makes it seem oily that's why I don't like using it and I have never seen a change using it so I'm not really sure about this.
Kaley C.
LOVE this conditioner! I have naturally fine, curly hair so if I get too much product in it gets greasy really easily and I love that I can take a shower and put this in my hair and one it drys my hair is super soft and silky with out looking greasy.
Destiny Star K.
Elyria
The smell of this product is so good! It's not the best leave-in conditioner but it is also very affordable. The main positive aspect of this product, aside from smell, is that it is very effective at detangling hair. Combing through damp hair after using this is a breeze.
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
This stuff helps keep my hair under control. I have extremely curly hair and I have to use leave in conditioner. I love it and you can't beat the price. The smell is pretty good too.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
I was very skeptical of this product at first but thought I should just try it since it wasn't that expensive and it worked amazingly!! The end of my hair are so hydrated and shiny!! I have bought the shampoo and conditioner from the exact line too!!
eliza C.
Sunrise, FL
LOVE this stuff! Smells amazing and makes my hair feel so nice and soft. I can't say if it actually makes my hair grow longer. But the price and the result is very amazing! It's less than $10 and lasts a long time. The spray bottle is also super nice.
Dana S.
Austin
Let me preface this review by explaining I am very tender headed. Things with cetyl alcohol in it 10 to dry out my scalp and leave it very itchy. That's what happened in this case. Unfortunately I didn't like the product and wound up throwing it out.
Chloe P.
Ocilla
I love this leave in conditioner so much! It has a great smell, plus it helps my hair. This keeps my hair from being damaged. I use it right after I wash my hair. This product also works as a detangling spray, which is great after you have been swimming. I would totally recommend this product!!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.