BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Gabriela C.
Minden, NV
The smells is good, the results are  good, but i did not see too much difference on my hair. I know better products, but the price is good, it used to be cheaper than others... i did not know if i would buy agian. I am disappointed whith this product.
Heaven T.
Charlotte
Great product. easy to use, smells great and helps your hair become manageable and soft. Assist in hair repair and growth! I really love this product! Easy to find at most supermarkets, mass retailers and drug stores! Highly recommend for anyone with damaged hair or anyone that just wants longer hair.
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
I like this product because it leaves my hair with a strong base. It is affordable for any budget and is totally worth every dollar. It is comparable to the infusium leave in conditioning spray. It is very effective and I will definitely purchase again.
Priscilla S.
Pearson Ga
I have this bottle but I dont use it much. My hair is already healthy so it grows quick.  I like this product but it makes my hair disgusting on the top of my head it makes it seem oily that's why I don't like using it and I have never seen a change using it so I'm not really sure about this.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Leaves my hair moisturized enough and shiny. The packaging is eye catching. I give this product four stars because it's great, but I feel as if it's missing an extra ingredient for hair moisture. Someone with drier hair than mine won't be a fan of this.
sindi m.
Davie, FL
I think that this leave in conditioner definitely smells very good and it was effective. I bought this for $8.00 at Ulta which was great and it hydrated my hair and made it shine. I am satisfied with product and you will be satisfied too if you use it.
Shannon T.
The best leave in conditioner! I have really dry damaged hair from bleaching it for years but this leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy and smooth. Relatively cheap and way better than some others I have tried. Sprays easily and is cute packaging
Sienna P.
Ft Lauderdale
First leave in conditioner I’ve ever bought since my hair has gotten extremely long. It keeps hair super soft, not frizzy, and also I have seen a noticeable difference in hair growth in the past month I’ve been using it. Plus they have travel sizes which is awesome!
Tayler C.
shelby nc
My ultimate favorite, anyone that’s not sure about this should definitely try it, I buy this product constantly and it never lets me down and I enjoy it so much, I recommend it highly
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
I love the Not Your Mothers Way to Grow line!!! I used the regular shampoo and conditioner for months and when I got the chance to buy the leave in conditioner I was so excited! It smells the same as the shampoo and conditioner do and it's a good price.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.