BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Samantha R.
Griffin, GA
I have really long and curly hair and I struggle so hard to keep my hair soft tangle free, and it does a great job with that. Super affordable and that's something I love with this brand, and some I've repurchased a few times and definitely will in the future!!
Sabina B.
Astoria, NY
This is the perfect spray to use when you come right out the shower. Your just spritz this a couple times around your head and begin to brush. Not only will you brush your hair with ease but it also keeps frizz down and your waves and curled looking super kept
Gabriella Alicia V.
Toledo
I love using this before I flat iron my hair to protect it and I bought it ay sephora for a reasonable price and works really and it keeps my hair shiney when it comes down to my hair I want the best stuff in it so is a very good product for me and affordable
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
This is a great leave in conditioner. I usually use it when my hair is feeling super dry or tangelos. It smells amazing too! My only complaint is that I can't be too generous because it does make my hair look a little greasy if it gets too close to the roots
Emmi S.
Didn't really notice a difference? It was nice but often left my hair greasy after I put it on even if I put it on with damp hair like you are supposed to. It just didn't do much for strengthening or growing my hair that'd Id be able to deal with the grease.
Courtney T.
My absolute favorite leave-in conditioner. I’ve been through at least ten bottles and have another 5 backups in my collection currently. I swear this makes my hair grow like a weed and keeps its super healthy.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I love all Not Your Mothers products, but this leave in conditioner is amazing! It works super well with just one spray! It smells great and after I blow dry my hair it feels silky smooth. The price point is great around $4 or $5. I have repurchased this several times now.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Not your mother products are great! This product is not my go to leave in conditioner but it is a good one and for a cheaper price than the others, it works great and smells great! I have naturally oily hair sometimes, but this didn’t make my hair feel oily!
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
I was so upset when my sample bottle ran out that I went out and bought more!! I love this stuff, my hair feels so soft and it has actually sped up my hair growth process a bit, and makes my color treated hair not so dry! And no excessive greasiness either!!
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I use this product after ever shower and I would never switch. It is affordable and works just as well as high end brands. It repairs my dry or damaged ends and is sold at all grocery stores by me so it is also very accessible. I would for sure keep buying this product.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.