BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kayla H.
Not your mothers is a very good brand and all their products smell wonderful. I personally have not seen a difference in my hair when using this product other than the smell being good. I have not noticed any benefits made to my hair since using this product. It may just be my hair and since I use other not your mothers products i would still recommend them overall!
Kim C.
Malden, MA
I tried this a few months ago in hopes that I would be able to grow my hair out. I have thin, straight, black hair. I followed the instructions - applied it after showering and left it in but didn't really notice a difference. It did leave my hair smelling nice and soft so that was a plus!
Ashley M.
Staffordsvlle, KY
For the price this is my favorite brand over all. I haven’t found one product in this brand that I just haven’t fell in live with. I love the leave in conditioner. It doesn’t take a lot to remove tangles after showering and it makes my hair smooth and feel healthy.
Maggie S.
Edwards, CO
I LOVE the way this stuff smells! It makes me feel like I am on a beach or on vacation. The only reason I didn’t give it a full 5 is because the nozzle is too concentrated and doesn’t spread over my hair well so you have to do a weird spray-into-your-hand type deal.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
The thing I love the most about this product is the smell. I have really wavy, frizzy hair and I don't think this does too much for it, however, I usually grab it whenever  I need to add a little moisture but I don't was to use an oily product. I would actually buy the full sized product if I had the chance.
Sydney V.
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft and silky. My hair is usually very dry and I use this every time I wash it. I've been using it for about a month and I have seen a big improvement, and it is affordable! I will repurchase whenever my bottle runs out.
Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI
This was a pretty good product, I like how the packaging is and it lasted me awhile, however during the summer months in made my hair to greasy but I would definitely recommend for winter months. I like Pantene the most, but this product did meet my expectations
Mariangel O.
This is the best leave in conditioner I had ever used, smells so good and my waves look amazing, I'm so happy and I want to keep using it, about make my hair grow I didn't see a big change but is not a big deal I'm happy anyways with this product.
Amanda K.
Perrysburg
Made my hair greasy and didn't work at all, I thought it would be effective because I've used NYM products before and liked them, but this didn't work at all for me. All it did was make my hair greasy and flat, I was disappointed in this product because all of the other NYM products work really well for me.
Carley L.
This product not only smells amazing, but it detangles hair so easily! It is said to help hair growth and I did not notice any extra growth, but every thing else about it is wonderful. I recommend this if you're looking for a good leave in conditioner/detangler.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.