BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Courtney H.
Lawton, OK
Best product for your hair ever. It smells AMAZING, lasts forever, and leaves your hair untangled and smooth. I love this product. It’s a great value too. One of my sworn favorite products. I’ve noticed my hair has grown a lot as well and doesn’t break off as much anymore.
Asta S.
this one is way better than the shampoo and the conditioner it left my hair so soft and detangled. and smells amazing. made my hair feel wonderful and its super affordable and found this at Ulta.
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Got this to try and see if it would help with growing my hair. I haven't seen much growth but it does smell good and it does make my hair feel soft! It is affordable but like I said I probably wouldn't buy it again because it hasn't done much in growth but I love the brand!
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
I have thin knotty hair I cannot wash it every day I sprits on my brush and it glides right through no residue not greasy I combine the beach waves and my hair feels and looks natural with no frizz this is a great product to take to the beach or befire snd after the pool
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
I love the yellow bottle! I put it in my hair after I get out of the shower. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. You can tell a big difference if I don't spray it in my hair after I get out of the shower. It comes in a big bottle and last awhile. I would recommend this
Heaven L.
Daingerfield
I use this every time I shower.. it leaves my hair silky and hydrated for the next day.. lasts for a long time.. it is the best leave in conditioner I have ever used.. It's for effective and very cheap for being high quality.. I will definitely use this product again...
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is great for the price! Ulta often has this brand buy one get one half off so I'd wait for a sale. It doesn't weigh my hair down or interfere with styling it at all. Keeps my hair looking healthy but I wouldn't expect long term effects. I would buy this again!
Layla I.
Tustin , CA
I love how this makes my hair feel and smell! My hair can sometimes be frizzy and it is damaged and this definitely helped the frizz. It's not expensive which I also appreciate, would buy again!
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
This stuff is amazing! I love it so much!!!! It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking super smooth and moisturized! It is super affordable and you can get it almost anywhere! I am never disappointed when I use this
pris c.
Madera, CA
I love the smell of this product! I'm also a fan of how easy I can comb out all of my tangles from my thick and wavy hair after using this. The packaging makes this easy to use. Compared to other product, well, other products don't compare! I'm in love with this product!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.