BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Chloe C.
This product makes your hair grow SO fast!! It smells great, and doesn't leave a residue in your hair like most leave in conditioners! I went almost a year without cutting my hair, and my hairdresser said my ends looked amazing! Such a great price, and such great results.
Megan L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff. Reminds me of when I was little and used L'Oréal detangling spray- so easy to brush my hair after a shower!! Plus it smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and doesn't weigh it down at all. I would keep this in my cabinet at all times for my hair.
Yasamin S.
I like the Not Your Mother's line of products so I was excited to try this out when I received a sample of it in my VOXbox for Influenster. I love the smell and I've been using it on my daughter's hair after the shower. It helps with detangling and leaves her hair soft.
Alex T.
I like it a lot because its cheap, i also like the packaging of this brand compared to those of others. The conditioner is nice and leaves my hair feeling soft, really just love it. Very satisfied overall
Corey V.
Manchester, GA
Considering the price, this was a good product.  It made my hair feel super soft and shiny even after applying the flat iron. It also smelled great! My only complaint was that it made my hair more oily  than normal.
Abigayle D.
I love this leave in conditioner! I used this while at my cousins because she told me to try it out and it made my hair feel absolutely amazing!!! Now I want some for myself but I'm super broke. I still recommend this product and I can't wait to actually get some for myself!!!!
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
I like this product because of the moisture it brings to my hair. That being said, it does leave a greasy residue so I only use it if I know I'm not going out the next day. It does its job but you need to be weary of the grease factor. I'd recommend it despite its difficulties.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
I LOVE NOT YOUR MOTHER'S PRODUCT'S. THEY ALWAYS SMELL SO GOOD AND WORK SO WELL. I USE THIS PRODUCT EVERY OTHER DAY. IT IS NOT VERY EXPENSIVE AND LEAVES YOUR HAIR SOFT WITHOUT A THICK FILM. I CONTINUE TO USE THIS PRODUCT ALL THE TIME AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TRYING IT.
Stephanie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I had really hoped this would work. I used it as directed on the bottle and didn't experience any more hair growth. It kept my hair feeling soft, but didn't help it grow. I wasn't satisfied and would recommend the leave in conditioner. That being said, try the shampoo and conditioner, as I did experience more of a result
Amber P.
I have purchased this many times, including the shampoo and conditioner! After months of using it, I really don't think it worked! I love their other products, but wasn't impressed! It smells great tho!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.