BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner is literally a staple for EVERYDAY use. I honestly recommend it because it is not only affordable but a little goes a LONG way. It provides enough support to ensure less damage and I can just go on and on about it!
skylar p.
hagerstown
i use this a lot with my normal hair care routine and i think it does a really good job at helping to grow my hair out i also mix this with a couple of my other leave in conditioners, heat it up for 12 seconds and apply as a overnight mask.
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
This stuff is amazing. My secret favorite thing to do is take this stuff to the beach so I can brush my hair out as soon as I’m out of the water. It helps keep the tangles down and really helps my hair feel not so beat up by the salt water.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
So far I’m in love with this product. I bought it because my hairdresser told me it was great for damaged hair, I didn’t realize it helped your hair grow as well. It feels very refreshing and detangles your hair without leaving a strong smell.
Taylor o.
Somerset , KY
Not your mothers is my favorite hair care line in store! All products are great! Their products keep my hair so healthy and really help with growth. They have products that can be for a lazy hair day or if you need them for a night out.
Katie S.
Corvallis
This leave in conditioner is great! It is really easy to use because you just spray it on— you don’t need to pour it into your fingers and apply it! I love that it distributes through your hair when you brush it afterward. Great product!
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
I like the way this product feels in my hair. It was nice, but I didn’t really feel like it did much. My hair was softer, but it didn’t really stay soft like it does with other products. I might buy again, but I’d rather use something that would last like the It’s a 10 product!
Sierra B.
Mount Jewett, PA
I LOVE anything by the Not Your Mother's brand and this product is no exception! As someone who puts her hair through hell, I go through conditioning treatments and leave-in products like wildfire. This product not only smells great, but it works great too! My hair loves this product and I do too!
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Another one of my favorite products from not your mother’s!!! This product is perfect for any hair type that needs a little help during the day. I use before styling my hair every morning. Worth the price and can be found at Ulta.
Delcenia P.
This product has a fresh smell and conditions my hair perfectly. It’s not too heavy and does not over power the other products I put on my hair. It provides hydration needed for my dry hair. I’m very satisfied with this product!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.