BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Haley F.
Fort Campbell
I purchased this at target and it was just okay. I was recommended this product to help grow my hair. I did not notice any difference in length. I applied it to my hair when it was wet and it felt nice. Did not make my hair crunchy or greasy looking, however I would not repurchase this product because there’s better leave in products out there
India B.
Dayton, OH
This is now and forever my favorite hair product, period! I got a 2 oz. sample to test in the Endless Summer VoxBox, and I couldn't wait to try it out! I am mixed (black and white), and I often have a hard time finding products to tame my hair in the Florida humidity where I live. This leave-in conditioner not only smells fantastic, but works like a dream! It left my hair soft and manageable, even after my hair dried! It helped handle fly aways and kept my hair from looking coarse after I flat-ironed it! It actually kept my hair in place better than traditional hairspray, and felt like it left it healthier too! After I finished my sample size, I ended up buying a full size bottle because I needed it in my daily routine! My hair has less breakage after only a week of use!! I definitely recommend this awesome leave-in conditioner spray!!!!
Ami D.
Oh my goodness I'm so glad I bought this! The easiest time to brush out my little guys curly, knotted up hair! Effortless and pain less for me and him! And it smells delicious, like fresh apples. I'm forever grateful!!!! Picture attached to show how knotted***
Veronica R.
Castle Hayne, NC
Smells SO good! I like that this is a spray leave-in conditioner. It doesn't leave my hair feeling too heavy or too greasy. My hair always feels so soft after I use this product. Make sure your hair is damp before using this product though. I find using it on dry hair is less effective.
Megan S.
I love this stuff! It smells great, detangles and leaves my hair nice and soft. I do feel it also has helped increase my hair growth. I also like that this is available at drugstores and is very affordable. I am definitely a big fan of NYM products and will continue to purchase.
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
I really like this leave in formula. Smells a little like Deva Curl original. Sprays on evenly and clumps my strands. I'm not sure about the growth part, as I haven't seen anything different, but this is definitely a good addition to a good moisturizing routine. I will buy it again.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
One of my three favorite hair products. I have crazy curly hair that comes with a lot of frizz. Not your mother's helps tame my curls without weighing them down. The spray bottle is much more convenient than creams. I love the smell and it lasts all day. Added bonus not your mother's is a cruelty free brand.
Bridgette C.
Albany, NY
Can't give this five stars because I didn't notice significant growth but I do LOVE this product. The smell is wonderful and not overpowering and it makes my hair so silky-soft and manageable. I put it in my hair right after showering and often finish off the tips of my hair by scrunching in a little more to add curl and reduce frizz.
Tessa C.
Mesa, AZ
Smells amazing & works even better! I love that this product doesn't leave a residue in my hair or weigh it down. Love all Not Your Mothers products, such a great & affordable line. Worth the try & buy.
Amber H.
Howell, MI
I have a lot of very thick, fairly long hair and I am SO thankful that I received a free trial sample of this product in the Endless Summer VoxBox! I've pretty much given up on spending endless amounts of money trying out hair products with great reviews, only to discover the reviewers must not have a lion's mane attached to their heads, like I do. So for all of my fellow lion's mane mates out there, THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU! I spray a VERY liberal amount of Way To Grow on my hair, after towel drying it, and I'm amazed that I can get my entire mane covered, without my hair feeling drenched in product or weighed down! Better yet, I've used it and gone straight to bed (letting my hair air dry overnight) and I've put it in just before blow drying and each time my hair was soft, not frizzy, I could easily run my fingers through my hair like a brush, and the best part, no matter how I've styled it the day before it looks healthy and attractive when I roll out of bed! That's a win in my book!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.