BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Heather M.
Rochester
This leave in conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny all day long! It mists nicely onto your hair. You also don't need to use much so it lasts a long time. I haven't found another leave it conditioner for the same value that works as well! I would buy this product again in a heart beat!
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
I've been using this for a couple months now my hair seems to grow nice, strong and slightly quickly for being bleached all the time .. Great scent and works well for also detangling your hair. Im almost out and I will certainly be picking up a new bottle in the future .. NYM products are the bomb
Kristen M.
I was wondering around ULTA looking for new hair care and came across not your mothers leave in conditioner. I used it all and have got more. It left my hair super soft and I did get a lil growth even using only one bottle. It smelled great also!
Madeline V.
I am surprised by how much I like this spray! I have fine, thin hair that doesn't hold curl or body well so I don't usually use any kind of conditioner. However, this product didn't make my hair greasy or heavy. It just made it a bit more manageable and stay tangle-free most of the day. I would buy this again in a heartbeat! I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox, however, my opinions are my own!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
It really helped my hair. I have very tangly fine oily hair so its hard to find something that doesn't weigh down my hair too much. This does a little but I will likely buy another bottle (just finished one today!) It's hard to find grown up tangling spray, so I appreciate the grown up packaging!
Tasha A.
I love this leave in conditioner! I'm not sure it made much of a difference as far as making my hair grow, but it definitely made it softer and even brought out my natural waves a little more! I also have thin hair so it can get greasy easily, but this feels so light I've never had a problem.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
I received this in a voxbox in September and have been hooked on it ever since! I had a hair tragedy a little while ago and it has really helped my damaged hair. The smell is amazing and leaves my hair feeling so fresh and hydrated. And it's sooo affordable! I love anything Not Your Mother's and this is definitely one of my favorite products!
Geraldine S.
I have tried a couple different leave in conditioners but this is by far my favorite one. The smell is amazing and it makes my hair so silky smooth. The only thing I would recommend is a different spray. It comes out as a stream and it doesn't spread well. I love this product overall though.
Tyler R.
I used this for several months and it noticeably increased my hair growth! I found that it didn't do well with reducing tangles; in fact, I think it made tangles worse. But I still recommend it because I was so happy with all of the compliments my family and friends gave me on my long hair!
Haley F.
Fort Campbell
I purchased this at target and it was just okay. I was recommended this product to help grow my hair. I did not notice any difference in length. I applied it to my hair when it was wet and it felt nice. Did not make my hair crunchy or greasy looking, however I would not repurchase this product because there’s better leave in products out there
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.