BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I use this product after every shower on damp, towel dried hair. I have very oily roots and dry ends and this product does not make my hair look or feel greasy at all. My hair feels much softer and smoother when I use this and it really makes a difference when it's rainy outside when my hair naturally wants to frizz.
Nadia J.
North Adams, MA
I love this stuff been using for about a month not I use this and there matching shampoo which does have sulfate in it this is a great product doesn't leave your hair greasy or leave your scalp dry an it smells great not sure if your hair grows only been using it for a month but we will see
Melanie B.
I really love this line of hair products. I have very long hair and when I. Used this product along with the shampoo and conditions of net I saw a difference in my hair and the way it felt and looked. Made it look and feel smoother, softer and healthier. I would Def recommend this to anyone with long hair or who has a lot of breakage.
ollie r.
I absolutely love this product here feel like the most amazing thing ever felt it hydrated it's amazing shine two beers alternative I would absolutely recommend this instead of others it was very effective and I hope other people would buy this because your hair will look awesome if you useless your hair look amazing
Rachel G.
Mundelein, IL
I've purchased this leave in conditioner multiple times. I have super curly hair and sometimes all you need to do with curls is give them a little bit of moisture in the morning after you wake up with pillow head- This is the perfect spray bottle to do so, it makes my hair super soft and has a really nice fresh scent! I definitely recommend it, plus it's super cheap:)
Hannah M.
Salem, OR
I love this leave in conditioner so much! I put it in at night before I go to bed, so that it doesn’t smell too strong in the morning. It smells good, but a little strong. It detangles your hair really well, and makes it soft. I haven’t been tracking how much your hair grows with this, but I’m sure it does that too.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this leave in product! It’s not too thick or heavy so it doesn’t weigh down my hair or leave it greasy. It’s light enough to use daily but I’ll also add in a hair oil maybe once a week for extra hydration.
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
I love this leave in conditioner! It's cheap and good quality. It smells like apples. I have very fine hair and it tangles very easily. I have to use a leave in conditioner. The NYM's is always so light and refreshing. It takes A LOT of spray before your hair gets oily, which is a problem I have with other brands.
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
This was a great help in growing out my hair, and I absolutely adore the nozzle (it really ejects the product powerfully). The only problem I really have with it is the smell. It's good at first, and then you get undertones of... kitty litter? What the heck? If they could get rid of that I would totally buy again.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
The way to grow shampoo and conditioner are my favorite. I've tried shampoos and conditioners that have claimed that they grow your hair or make your hair stronger but none seem to work as well as this brand and line. There is a noticeable difference and my hair feels so much stronger, even after the first week of use.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.