BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
YES! This product to me works better than any LEAVE in conditioner on the market. Although I would consider this technically a detangler spray honestly. I'm very surprised for the price how well this product works and keeps my hair soft and easily manageable from day to day!
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this leave in conditioner! I also love this brand! It always provides me with natural looking, clean hair after using it. I like it more than others because of how soft my hair is afterwards. I'm super satisfied.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Not your mother's way to grow leave-in conditioner is amazing. I use this product for both my long straight hair and for my daughter.  We love how it feels and it does not leave any gooey residue at all. I am very satisfied with this product.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
I love this product. I have dry damaged hair and this makes it sooo soft. It doesn’t weigh it down or make it greasy. I noticed a difference in my hair after one use. You get a lot of bang for your buck! The spritz is great and the sprayer is strong. I’ve dropped it a lot and it hasn’t broken like the other brands I’d tried.
Chelsea C.
Wallington, NJ
Love this!! Nicely priced, the smell isnt bad at all it smells nice and fresh. it really does make detangling my hair easier. i have thick curly hair, so after i wash it it sometimes feels more tangled than usual. i also did notice my hair growing faster than usual. whenever i would straighten my hair it seems to be getting longer and also felt softer and healthier as well!
Danielle S.
In love! I have been using this leave in spray 3 weeks; my hair looks and feels so healthy! It smells great and makes my hair so much easier to comb through- my hair gets tangled and snagged easily, this helps alot! Very happy!!
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
I liked this, but I didn't love it.  You have to be very careful about the amount that you put in your hair. Otherwise it can really weigh down your hair. It does give a good shine to your hair but I don't feel that it did much to repair damage or make my hair any healthier. It does smell great.  I probably will not buy this again.
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
I hated this product when I first used it, it made my hair feel greasy and gross. I tried it again a few months later, pairing it with the Way to Grow shampoo and conditioner. This trio has done wonders for my hair. A little or a lot, this product is wonderful. The bottle goes a very long way and has is very inexpensive.
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
This was the first ever leave-in conditioner I ever used when I first started growing out my natural hair. I honestly don't know if it was responsible for my tremendous growth during this time, but I'm wiling to bet it played a part! Even if it didn't really help my hair grow, it smells AMAZING and kept my hair moisturized.
Megan S.
Corbin
I love this product! I had short hair for years and finally grew it long. I began using leave in as it grew out and started with a sample of an expensive one. Since there was nowhere to purchase it locally, I picked up this at my local Walgreens and it’s awesome! I spray on wet hair, then leave it and brush it through. It makes my hair soft and manageable, as well as tangle free.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the NYM brand. I technically don't need to grow out my hair. But I wanted to use a leave in conditioner before entering pool/beach water to protect my dyed hair from fading. Will this help?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How well would you say this worked for you? Does it help with dry brittle hair?
Juliana V.
Gainesville, Ga
Does this product leave your hair greasy feeling afterwards? I have an oily scalp and get oily pretty quick :/
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good brand of hair products?
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Where can I get this?! I totally want to try this :)