BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Hannah B.
Gainesville, GA
I liked this leave in conditioner a lot, but it was a little heavy for my greasy fine hair. It did help with my split ends and made air drying my hair much easier. I’ve recommended it to a bunch of my friends!
Jennifer G.
Smyrna, GA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I got it in a Vox Box and it was incredible. I went out and bought them right when I ran out because I loved it so much. It makes my hair really soft, and it keeps me from complaining because it takes all my tangles away! Buy this!!
Beatriz C.
League City , TX
This is a holy grail product for me! It smells like apples. It leaves my hair so soft and tangle free. The price is affordable and you can buy it at a drugstore or beauty store. I first tried it when it was in a vox box, I repurchased a full size at ulta.
Paige R.
This leave in conditioner is one of my favorites, smells amazing, leaves hair feeling silky smooth and gives hair a beautiful shine. Very affordable. Would definitely recommend this product to others. I typically re buy this product every three months.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I don't know how I feel about this product yet and I'm almost done with it. My hair has been going through a rough stage, it's dry and a little damaged and definitely needs a good cut. This leave-in conditioner smells amazing and definitely helps with my ends when I'm trying to style. Not sure yet if it's another thing that leaves my hair oily the very next day.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
This leave in is lightweight and doesn't weigh down my thick hair. I also use it for my daughter in her very unruly wavy hair. It detangles amazingly and does an excellent job of keeping frizz at bay. I love that it's not greasy and it seriously smells so good!
Chantel N.
This is by far one of the most amazing leave in conditioners I have ever used! It is inexpensive and you can get it almost anywhere, Target is a store that ALWAYS has this brand and product! I would recommend this to anyone looking for your run of the mill leave in conditioner, with a great smell and price!
Kait R.
St Matthews
This is a really good product, although i occasionally use it. My hair gets oily pretty quickly, so i try to stray from putting excess conditioner in it, but when i've been particularly rough on my hair i'll use this. It makes my hair easier to brush, and i notice a difference in the softness. I can't say whether it has helped me grow my hair however.
Nicole F.
Cambridge, MA
This is such a great product. After spraying it in damp hair it's a fantastic detangler, smells really good and definitely makes your hair dry soft and smooth. I tried this product out after receiving it from Influenster and then bought a full size product at CVS.
Hali K.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. I have naturally oily hair (the kind that has to be shampooed everyday or I look like I haven't bathed in weeks), but my hair is long and tangly. I use it daily and it doesn't give me any build up or oily feels. Best product ever.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.