BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I originally received this product free of charge from Influenster. All opinions are my own. I liked the smell of this product a lot and the it was easy to use. I didn't really notice any change in growth for my hair, but I did notice some good volume. This also made my hair glossy and healthy looking. All in all it was kind of meh because it didn't actually help my hair grow.
Susan M.
South Hadley
I like to use this after I shower because my hair is slightly damaged and dry at the ends which makes it hard to detangle. It is a very affordable product and works great. I would recommend this to people who have dry hair or hair that is hard to brush. If your hair is naturally greasy and creates a lot of oil don’t use this product because it does make your hair get oily/greasy faster if applied directly to the top of your head.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
This has really helped improve my hair health over time. I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. It leaves it soft and silky. It's also easy to use and I like the design of the bottle. The cost is great for how much you get too. I like buying at Ulta because they give buy one get one.  Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have naturally curly frizzy hair so I try every product on the market to tame that beast. This product in particular doesn’t make my hair greasy and helps with taming those fly aways. This entire line is awesome! If you want to manage the beast called frizzy hair I would recommend using 5is product.Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner
Gris V.
Hayward, CA
I got the travel size because I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this or not on my sons hair ( he has long ,SUPER long, curly hair) . I ended up really liking it because it worked great on his hair and it was a small bottle that I could pack in his backpack in case I’m doing his hair in the car ( it happens, I’m a mom w two kids , obviously dads the driver)
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I like this leave-in conditioner but I don't really love it. It's not bad at all. It does the job, detangling my hair and leaving it smooth. It just feels a little heavy or greasy in my hair sometimes, especially if I'm not careful with it. The scent is also nice but a little too strong for me. I don't really find myself reaching for this product. I personally wouldn't repurchase.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
I received the small size of this for free from Influenster in a #Influensterchamp gift box! My opinion is my own and honest. I absolutely love this product! After a year of bleaching my hair and changes colors every month to say I had split ends was an understatement! I got a shorter cut and started using this product and my hair is healthy and growing like crazy! I highly recommend this product and this brand!
Hannah B.
Gainesville, GA
I liked this leave in conditioner a lot, but it was a little heavy for my greasy fine hair. It did help with my split ends and made air drying my hair much easier. I’ve recommended it to a bunch of my friends!
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like this companies line of products because they are inexpensive and work well. I like the way this one smells, it's definitely a light formula. I'm not sure it is making my hair longer as the product claims, but it is certainly helping it stay healthier which will help with the growing process.
Jennifer G.
Smyrna , GA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I got it in a Vox Box and it was incredible. I went out and bought them right when I ran out because I loved it so much. It makes my hair really soft, and it keeps me from complaining because it takes all my tangles away! Buy this!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.