BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jewel B.
So glad this caught my eye and I decided to try it out! Smells amazing !!!! And it works wonders on tangles! I have a 4 year old with naturally curly hair in which I hate the thought of having to brush it due to all the tangles and her crying because I'm pulling her hair! I bought this for myself but decided to give it ago in her hair... I will never buy anything else! Highly recommend !!!
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Leave in conditioner is my holy grail seriously my hair would always be dead if I didn't use this stuff whether it's this one or another one I feel like it's up to par with more or less all the others that I use so four stars because it does it's job and it's great not five because it doesn't stand out from the others
Jessica C.
My personal hair takes a this creamy leave i.  It doesnt do well for natural un relaxed hair how ever is did amazing is my daughters 3b hair its night and moisterized 😍 her curls werent held down by oil i loooooooved it didnt have to add anything to her hair i put it in made hers curls bounce i wet her hair then put in the leave in let it air dry and the result was gorgeous
Kattie L.
Greenville
I love this product and I love this brand. I love the way it makes my hair feel. I love the moisture it gives my hair and it actually helps my hair grow. My hair hasn't grown this fast in my life. After I used this product (usually once or twice a year because its not always in stock in my area, at least I can't find it) it boosted my hair growth and my hair keeps growing at the same rate. It is probably my all time favorite hair brand.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
This has made my hair go from a 7 to a 10. It's amazing and so affordable. My hair has never been softer, stronger, or longer. It is great for damage repair and hydration. I have already repurchased this twice and definitely plan to when this current bottle runs out.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
When I have a very short hair it made my hair really go to for potential’s now it is really long and before when it was damaged and crinkly in all nasty Nas it was very short and when I put this project on with some other of these products of the brand it really help my hair in about a month or two my hair came to be less she’s so cute moisturizing everything in a small very very good because the products and they’re very affordable
Talia H.
I love this leave in conditioner!! It smells good and it’s light on my hair. I feel like I can go longer days without washing my hair directly because of this conditioner! It also doesn’t make my hair greasy at all which some leave in conditioners do!
Lauren V.
Okemos, MI
Seriously the best conditionair you will ever buy.

I rarely used conditionair before I found this stuff here. My hair is heavy and has a tenancy to get oily quicker when I used conditionair in the past but NYM Way to Grow conditionair is the best conditionair I have ever used. It's super light, doesn't weight my hair down, makes it super soft, and smells so good!
Kayla P.
I use this product as a detangler after a shower. I have course hair and I don't always use conditioner in the shower (makes my hair super greasy) so I spritz some of this in after and brush through. I let my hair air dry and sometimes sleep on it that way. The next day it's always shiny and easy to brush through, minimal styling needed. However...that's just me lol :)
Susan M.
South Hadley
I like to use this after I shower because my hair is slightly damaged and dry at the ends which makes it hard to detangle. It is a very affordable product and works great. I would recommend this to people who have dry hair or hair that is hard to brush. If your hair is naturally greasy and creates a lot of oil don’t use this product because it does make your hair get oily/greasy faster if applied directly to the top of your head.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.