BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Natasha Y.
I absolutely love this stuff! It truly is amazing! It makes my hair feel the best it's been in a long time! And the smell is amazing too! I also truly think it does what it says and helps my hair grow faster. I can't stop touching my hair since I've started using this product! And the price is amazing!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I received this conditioner in a subscription box and was really impressed. It smells great and the creamy texture keeps my hair very smooth with minimal frizz. I've bought two more since then. I love this stuff for my whole family. It gives great shine without making my hair greasy feeling
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
Smells great, priced right! The nozzle dispersed a fine even mist over the hair and in no way left my hair weighed down or greasy. I even loved using it in my 3 year old daughters hair which is extremely thick and long. I would spray it into her hair after her baths and it made her curls more defined and helped get the tangles out of her crazy hair. I love the smell of it too, I would definitely repurchase this again!
Colleen D.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this stuff! I tried it through a vox box and now buy it regularly. It smells good and makes brushing my long hair so easy and creates less breakage. The price can be a bit high at $7 a bottle but that could be where I get it. The only thing I wish is it had more natural ingredients.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I bought this on a whim because i'm a complete sucker for anything promising to give me beautiful mermaid hair. I have to said i think it worked a little but it wasn't magical or anything. I also wasn't the best de-taingler i've used. I purcheased it twice and then haven't repurchased.
Alexis D.
Kingsport , TN
Do you want longer hair but can’t get your hair to grow? I use this product after using the not your mothers shampoo and conditioner! For a soft and healthy way to help your hair grow! Apply to the ends of your hair and all over! Do not apply to scalp as you will have a oily look! And if applied to scale follow with the not your mothers dry shampoo! This product is definitely a great price! Very cheap in the best way possible! Highly recommend
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I used this product on my hair extensions. It helps my hair extensions feel soft. It also smells really good.

I also used this product in my hair. It worked okay in my hair but not as well as my shea moisture brand leave in.

I would buy this leave in again to use on my hair extensions.
Lilly S.
State College, PA
This is my favorite product. Especially in the summer since it is HOT, my hair will get dry & frizzy. But with this leave-in conditioner, it stays straight & smooth! I just spray it into my damp or wet hair right after my shower, pull it into a loose bun while I do my makeup, and let it down & brush it out and VOILA I'm ready for the day! Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE this leave-in conditioner! It nourished and replenished my hair, making it look healthy and shiny! It also held frizz at bay, which is not an easy thing to do in humid Southern summers! I also love the smell. When I finish this bottle, I will quickly be purchasing another!
Christina M.
This is my saving grace. After bleaching my hair recently and then cutting down to a long bob I was struggling with frizz and dry hair after straightening. I use this product after washing while it's towel dried and let it soak over night. It has been phenomenal and has changed the texture of my hair all together. It protects it from heat and humidity and keeps my hair straight or curly all day!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.