BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I received a travel size bottle from Influenster and that alone made the whole box amazing. This silky smooth formula glides through tangles, tames frizz, smells incredible, and is sold at a great price in tons of stores. This little miracle spray has already helped make my hair feel healthier so I know it's promoting growth at the root level. After two uses I went out and bought the full size bottle and I think I'll probably always have some on hand from now on.
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
I didn't expect to be impressed by this product. I use a lot of leave-in conditioners. I try to experiment with a new brand every time I run out.

I LOVE this. It smells nice, as most leave-in conditioners do. It also WORKS. It works REALLY WELL. I have dry, loose curls. They're hard to manage, so I don't expect much from my hair products. I do what I can. This spray, however, was so helpful.So moisturizing. So smoothing. Not heavy at all.

Love. Love. Love.
Ally K.
Grand Ledge, MI
I have always had issues with tangled hair after getting out of the shower. Since my hair is thick, it is harder to comb through. I noticed right away the difference when I started using Not Your Mother's Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner. Not only is it easier to brush, but my hair is smoother and seems healthier when it is dried. I will say a little goes a long way, don't use too much (or by your roots) or you'll be left with greasy hair!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I'm in love with the stuff! I recently had my hair done and I had some bleaching products in it which started to overtime make my hair is very dry and I had a lot of breakage from using the purple toning shampoo!! I started to use this leave in conditioner that house with breakage and it really did change my hair for the better! I can tell a major difference from what it looked like a week ago till now, it looks more healthy and no breakage.
Hannah M.
I actually got this product in a voxbox and didn't think I'd like it.. but it's definitely one of my favorite hair products now! I am so happy I got the opportunity to try it because it's not something I would have thought of to buy. It smells great, makes your hair look and feeling amazing. I just love this product.
Katelinn S.
Bay City
I’ve noticed much improvement in my hair w this product and the many others i use, it repairs my hair really well, it can leave a residue in my hair if left in too long without a wash though, which is expected.. but I really like it and don’t plan on switching up. 😉
Sarah M.
I have tried countless leave in conditioners and this was overall pretty good. The spray bottle is convenient and it has a nice scent. It did not detangle as well as other products I have used. I bought this for $5 at Target. It claims it helps grow your hair, but I have not noticed anything in regards to that.
Jenna R.
Northport, AL
I love this leave-in conditioner for multiple reasons. It hydrates my hair but the best part is that the claim that it will make your hair grow longer is totally true. I think my hair has grown from the use of this leave-in conditioner combined with the shampoo and conditioner from the same line.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
I love this leave in conditioner! It really helps with my hair's texture and manageability, seems to be really moisturizing, and smells freaking incredible. I have not noticed any excessively fast hair growth since switching to this NYM product, but i have seen more good hair days since I started using it!
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
I bought this recently at the recommendation of a friend and have been in love ever since! My hair is a specific type of mess where the roots get insanely oily and the rest is very dry. Not to mention the split ends which are the bane of existence! Because of this I don't use conditioner all that often, it tends to grease it up even more.  I've tried cleansing conditioners, all in one products, and oil masks, but they always leave my hair dry and in tangles after a temporary fix. This product has done right by me! I spray it after showering and comb it out and it leaves me hair with more volume, and moisturized, soft hair. I recommend heavily!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.