BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I am so glad that I received this product for free in my ESvoxbox and I have loved this product and the brand ever since! It smells great first off because I love a hair product that actually smells good! When I sprayed it into my hair and fluffed with my hands and fingers it didn't leave my skin sticky. I have not seen significant growth so I can't comment on that aspect but overall a very nice product! I can't wait to try more items from NYM!
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
I received this from the Endless Summer Voxbox. It's pretty effective. My hair felt so soft and it smelled really good! It did not leave any oily feel to my hair so that was awesome. I wouldn't necessarily say that it made my hair grow or help a lot with detangling. I didn't see much help when it came to those aspects. My hair was still hard to detangle after that. It's does smell good and the packaging is cute, ill tell you that :)
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
This leave in conditioner is pretty good! I don't normally go for these types of products, since they tend to weigh my hair down. This one is actually very lightweight and still does a good job at de-tangling my hair. This was perfect for when I traveled recently and needed a refresh for my hair. I probably wont reach for it much or on a daily basis; like I said, I don't normally go for these types of products, but I know I will definitely put it to use on beach days during summer or whenever I'll be swimming, etc! It also smells good- a fresh, fruity scent- but the scent is a little strong.
Kaitlin E.
Monroe, LA
I am in love with this product! This leave-in conditioner is perfect in this cold and dry weather. It always leaves my hair moisturized and silky soft. I can definitely tell that it is helping my hair grow and I love how it's not greasy or heavy. I receive a trial-sized bottle in my endless summer voxbox but I have already purchased a big bottle and will definitely keep re-purchasing this product.
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
Although I noticed that it did soften and detangle my hair, I didn't notice an influence in the hair growth. Also, for being a detangler, I thought it was a little counter-intuitive to apply it to the roots. I don't like things that "soften" near the roots because that often means it would be greasy or oily. I never really noticed this when I used the product, but I still tried to apply to the scalp evenly and not over-do it. Nice smell and helpful product. I received this product as part of a #voxbox and was glad I did - now I've tried other NYM products and enjoyed them!
Stephenee M.
Wilsonville, OR
I’m a huge fan of Not Your Mothers; however this product was a huge disappointment. One of my biggest deal breakers of leave in conditioner is it can’t leave my hair grimey and greasy and within an hour of this being in my hair— I could only see and feel this product. And trust me, it’s not cause I used to much. I gave it a chance over the course of the month and I don’t think there was one time I felt satisfied with the product.... but it did smell good, and it is made out of good products.
Sarara M.
Springfield, VA
I received this to try out in a voxbox from Influenster awhile ago but haven't been able to write a review on it bc I wanted to try it out overtime. I usually will sometimes spray this on after washing my hair and it's AMAZING. Totally takes out the dryness in my hair and leaves it feeling so smooth and silky and it just overall makes my hair look so healthy. I'd definitely reccomend it.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I recently received a sample of Not Your Mother's Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner in my Muses of Influenster Prize Megavoxbox and so far I am loving it. I've used leave-in conditioners in the past, like It's a 10, and I've even made my own from time to time. This one gives me great results, unlike the It's a 10 Keratin that I most recently purchased for myself. It's lightweight and leaves my hair feeling SUPER soft and the scent is just delicious. Like I said, I really love this so far and I know I'm going to probably want more when I run out.
Senka S.
Alexandria
I'm not one to typically use leave-in conditioners, but this product changed how I felt about them. I use it to strengthen my hair while I'm growing it out. It repairs the ends of my hair well, but I would suggest using more products (like a hair growth shampoo/conditioner combo and taking hair growth supplements) alongside this product to grow and maintain the best hair you can. It does it's job well in strengthen strands and doesn't leave your hair feeling oily. I like to use a boar bristle brush to help evenly disperse the conditioner through my hair, which really does help the product work better and prevents unevenly greasy hair.
Overall it's a great product, would definitely recommend if you are trying to strengthen your strands!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.