BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really loved this product that I received from Influenster in my Endless Summer Vox Box. I have just recently started really getting into leave-in conditioners, and I’m already a fan of the “Not Your Mother’s” brand. The smell is really great, light, but very nice. I have very long, fine hair and I began using this product nightly with my wet hair brush (special kind to be gentle on wet strands), or sometimes just putting this is and letting it fully air-dry before brushing the next morning. I have noticed that my hair seems strong and I feel as though it is not breaking or coming out as much. Also, it feels so soft when I use this! I’ve tried a few other leave-in conditioners recently but they are not as good as this one. I definitely recommend this!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE this leave-in conditioner! This smells SO good! My hair is usually pretty tough to brush through when I get out of the shower. With this product, my hair is great! Not to mention, it has really helped my hair become strong and shiny. It doesn't necessarily make it grow faster, but I have notice stronger, less brittle, and more alive hair. This, in turn, helps my hair remain healthy for longer. This is a really wonderful hair product for everyone! This product also does not make oily hair more oily- I have oily hair and it works fine with my hair!
laney r.
Florida
It’s not one of those shocking products but it’s a good product that’s pretty affordable and will last you a while it has a nice applicator it’s kind of just like putting regular conditioner in your hair but it sprays
Brianna P.
United States
I put this product into my roots and scalp. It doesn't feel sticky or drying but i don't see my hair growing very fast. I don't notice much of a difference. So for that reason I will not be repurchasing it or continue using it
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Hi Lereyza,

Thank you for being in touch—I'm so sorry about this!

After looking into this further, unfortunately, it looks like your September box's tracking information has not updated since 9/8, therefore, I am assuming that it has gotten lost in transit. I do apologize for this inconvenience!

We're not able to replace your box from the month of September, but we'll always make sure you receive the full duration of your subscription (in good condition!) and have added one more month into your account in compensation.

This means that your gift will continue through November.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out and I'd be happy to help.

Have a great day! :-)

Shanika
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
This leave-in conditioner is quite mediocre to be honest. In its defense, I am very picky when it comes to my hair products and use a lot of natural remedies. If not using natural I usually reach for more pricey products that are made well and work well. This leave-in is a spray for damp hair, and it does help detangle and add some smoothness. However upon drying, my hair still can have some frizz and multiple products are needed to layer over this. My hair is very healthy mind you, so I expect products to work well and not produce too much frizz after using. This one just didn't do it for me, I am looking for much more shine and health from a leave in conditioner.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Maria V.
South Hadley, MA
I was pleasantly surprised to learn that this conditioner works well with my hair type. I sprayed a considerable amount into my hair from my roots to the ends and then styled my hair as desired. It’s important to note that this leave-in conditioner makes detangling so easy, my hair felt soft and was easy to separate when using this conditioner. This conditioner also doesn’t leave a white residue or leave your hair feeling crunchy which I loved.
Dayin L.
I have super fine straight hair, it gets tangled really easily, I use this as a detangler, with a wet brush. And it helps me get out the tangles. The smell is awesome to!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.