BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Saleena H.
Brampton, ON
Left my hair feeling silKY soft, got oily thought pretty quickly. It was effective in nourishing My hair as a quick fix.
Natasha L.
Welland, ON
I was hoping this product would be a bit more of a moisturizer. I felt my hair needed extra moisture after using this
Jemma B.
Smells so good and leaves hair soft and fruity smelling! I would repurchase this as it was affordable and did the job
Amanda W.
Armstrong, BC
I’m Canadian, so it’s harder to get this brand. But I usually stock up when I’m in the states because it’s that good.
Nada A.
This is an absolute amazing app it is amazing and it smells nice I love the look of it and the skin care I love it
izzy z.
Sydney
Good product and smelt nice saw some results but not amazing it was a great live in condition but not life changing
Elessandra L.
São Paulo
IT’s perfect. And smells so good.
A good product, With a good price.
Really protect the hair.
Make glow and beauty
camila l.
muito bom, perfeito, cheiroso, agradavel, alem de proporcionar brilho, maciez, sedosidade da vida ao seu cabelo
Charly V.
Mexico City
Not sure if it works. I just like the smell that leaves on my hair. Same with other products of the same brand.
Cassandra R.
Enjoyed the smell and feel. Didn't feel heavy on my hair. My hair felt light and not sticky when done applying
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.