BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Maria D.
Me gusto el hecho de que hacía crecer mi cabello, junto con su shampoo y acondicionador en la ducha, pero me dejaba el cabello muy tieso y no le daba mucho volumen
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
This would’ve had a better star rating but the very first time I pulled it out of the box the spray didn’t work at all! I had to put my own spray piece on it which sucks. It was decently priced even while paying shipping costs and everything online. The shipping was decent. The leave in conditioner is okay, it’s not the best one I’ve ever used and I still find my hair difficult to brush after using it and my hair is a lot shorter since I cut it off. I definitely expected more from it. The name is cool, the bottle is nice with the red and white. I honestly don’t think I will purchase this again but I would give this company a chance with a different product.
zeineb l.
Gabes
This rates an average/good for me. It's better than a lot of mediocre conditioners I have tried, but not as good as other conditionners.
After using, my hair is left relatively smooth and manageable, though just "average" for softness or shine. Seems to minimize frizz but not provide much in the way of deep hydration.
The packaging is convenient and the price is decent. I have zero expectations for it helping hair to grow, as it's just a rinse-out formula and I'm realistic. But it seems built (ingredients) with longer hair in mind, which is a plus.
Engelver M.
I love this product!! My mom bought it for herself and decided she didn't want it anymore so she gave it to me. So i gave it a try and used it after every shower of mine... every other day or 2. But i never really checked my hair to see if it actually has grown i just used this product because it smooths my hair. Then one day i looked in the mirror and really said wow my hair has actually has grown a lot and it's much stronger. The bottle was half way gone at this time... i would buy this again!!
Vanessa A.
I have really long, thick hair that tangles easily. I also dye my hair red and it tends to be pretty dry. After using this leave-in conditioner for a week, my hair was noticeably softer. Also, for the first time in a long time, I could comb through my hair after washing it - no tangles - and a dramatic decrease in the amount of hair that I would ultimately end up pulling out. As for the growth factor, my hair is already long and it grows fast on its own, so I didn't notice any difference there. However
Joha P.
medellin
Es único e increíble realmente me encanta usar estos productos, me siento identificada con esta marca ❤️😍 me genera demasiada confianza y satisfacción, todos los productos los recomendaría 100% a todas mis amigas 🙅🏻‍♀️
Olgamarie E.
Okay, so this leave-in conditioner works great in my hair, I don't like that much the smells that it has but it's great. I really like the way it's works in my hair because I was looking for something exactly like this when I bought it. I would definitely buy it again tbh!
Kandice B.
I've recently gone natural and it took awhile to find products my hair actually likes, when my cousin brought this product I decided to test it out from her, and I must tell you my tangles just melted away and became beautiful curls. As Soon as I can, I would buy one for myself
Madison W.
orange, CA
this product helps keep my hair nice and soft, but also very healthy. i use it every day after i get out of the shower and can say i barely have any split ends. My hair is super soft because of this spray. Its pretty cheap too considering the size and all. I would buy again
Alana P.
I use this product a ton in the summer and winter when hair just needs a little extra long. It keeps ends hydrated and protects against crunchy split ends. It smells amazing and lasts forever.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.