BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Alex B.
Austin, TX
Felt a bit on the heavy side in my hair, but loved the way it smelled! Sprays out easily which is nice. I usually spray it into my hands and run it through my hair then leave it to air dry.
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I am totally in love with this product. Not your mother's is an amazing company and I have yet to find a product I don't like. The smell is great and it conditions well.
Sesili T.
Tbilisi
I will start by this brand - Not your mother's - first I had their mascara "better than sex" and that was my first love attitude towards them and this hear codnitioner doesn't need any talking at all
Hannah L.
Trussville, AL
This leave in condition is so easy to use and does not make your hair feel oily or greasy. It is reasonably priced and can be found at your local drugstore. Also, 9/10 I can find a coupon on this brand.
Michelle A.
Cape Town
Not a fan, although it smells great. But doesn't add moisture to my hair. And I didn't really see faster hair growth. Guess it works differently for everyone.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Love it and like it a lot . Works very very well. Smells great and easy to use and apply.very appealing packaging highly recommended this product
Natalie J.
I love this brand . I always buy my hair products from not you mothers . It is such good quality. It has such i good price for such good product.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't know how this works, if it really helps you grow hair faster, but it leaves the hair soft and manageable. Also it keeps it very healthy!
Maria M.
Meh, wasn’t impressed by this. It is a lower priced brand so not too disappointed. I’ve had better luck with other not your mother products
Athanasia M.
I love this product it’s great for quick and easy hydration it’s an low Maintenance I will recommend this product to all my on the go moms
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.