BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
me gusta el olor de estos productos pero no me gusta la sensacion que deja en el cabello que a la final es lo que importa, me deja el cabello opaco y si desenreda pero hace que el cabello se vuelva grasoso rapidamente
hannah l.
I bought this as a spur of the moment thing because I needed another leave in conditioner but was wanting to try something else. Couldn’t get past the smell and felt like it did nothing for my head. Not a fan.
Hannah H.
Perth, NB
I meant to buy the leave-in conditioner for blondes but got this instead. It smells great but I’m not sure how well it works. I just gave up using it. I won’t buy this again but might try the one for blondes.
Alexia J.
I love every not your mothers product, they do what they promise and they also smell so good, I love the packaging it look as good as the product, I think they are unique products at a reasonable price.
Brenda M.
Anthony , TX
So easy to apply it feels weight less. I'm not fan of this brand, but it has some great products like this one, it truly make your hair more soft and with volume. I'm satisfied with this product, it's just not super amazing for me.
Kayla F.
Lower onslow, NS
I really found that this helped my hair grow. It’s a great leave in product that is good for days when you are in a hurry. It makes the hair so smooth and soft! I was really satisfied with this product and I would use it again for sure!
Chantel H.
All of NYM's products are amazing. They have a huge line you can find at drug stores, this leave in conditioner is affordable and effective! It's great for dry ends and I would repurchase.
Tiffani N.
Edmonton
As being platinum blonde I always need some softness to my hair and something that doesn't weigh it down. This is perfect I absolutely love it. I used to use it's a 10 miracle leave in but this works 10x better
Clarisa C.
Beaufort
Amazing amazing amazing product! I have been a long time user of this product. I will always have this in my bathroom. It has improved my post shower routine. Repair damage and smells great. I would recommend.
Helga G.
Gardabaer
Love this product. Makes my hair so smooth and so soft. It doesn't really help long-term. But if your hair looks dry and brittle this will definetly help throughout the day!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.