BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Chantel H.
All of NYM's products are amazing. They have a huge line you can find at drug stores, this leave in conditioner is affordable and effective! It's great for dry ends and I would repurchase.
Tiffani N.
Edmonton
As being platinum blonde I always need some softness to my hair and something that doesn't weigh it down. This is perfect I absolutely love it. I used to use it's a 10 miracle leave in but this works 10x better
Clarisa C.
Beaufort
Amazing amazing amazing product! I have been a long time user of this product. I will always have this in my bathroom. It has improved my post shower routine. Repair damage and smells great. I would recommend.
Helga G.
Gardabaer
Love this product. Makes my hair so smooth and so soft. It doesn't really help long-term. But if your hair looks dry and brittle this will definetly help throughout the day!
Chelsea D.
Oak Ridge, TN
I actually saw a difference inthe length and shine of my hair. It smells AMAZING! Even if I didn't notice a difference in my hair, I'd still use this product for the scent.
sydney S.
hamilton
This is a great brand. I love using all of their products specifically this one. It is light weight in my hair and doesnt leave it oily or crunchy. Totally recommend!!
Rachel L.
Toronto
I love this stuff!!!!! It makes my hair feel so silky and smooth and I think it has helped improve
My hair health which will definitely help it grow! (Hopefully!!)
Moreen D.
Smells amazing, is not too expensive. I used to use this all the time but I've grown away from hair products. I would recommend for daily use and not something to rescue damaged hair.
Kristye B.
Harrisburg, SD
I love the Not Your Mother's line of products! They have a great scent, which is refreshing based off some of the other lines I have tried. They're also very effective for the price. Overall, I have been nothing but satisfied!
Helen W.
A great value; unfortunately, if you're looking for a miracle growth serum for your hair, this isn't it (if you ever find one please tell me!). That said, it did smell REALLY nice and i would buy it again. I have major bedhead in the morning and this helped detangle. As well, it made my hair super soft and shiny and almost kind of slippery, especially when i used it right out of the shower with damp hair. It doesn't make hair oily or anything like that, as long as you try not to spray it onto your roots.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.