BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sofia N.
Da resultado!! El precio es medio alto, pero realmente hace crecer el pelo, lo deja con buen aroma y suave, lo uso día por medio después de lavarme el pelo. Muy recomendado y además de ser un buen regalo también. Buen empaque, lindo diseño y de calidad
Carly S.
Burlington, ON
I love the packaging for this product ! It’s super cute. The product is affordable and leaves my hair feeling hydrated. Some leave in conditioners leave hair feeling heavy but this product is light and works great. It also smells amazing and fresh.
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
ITS AMAZING!! It smells great & keeps my dry, split ends feeling healthy. It absolutely does what it says it does. The price tag can fluctuate but I’d recommend getting it when it’s on sale because it doesn’t come in the biggest bottles.
sarah s.
Magrath, Ab
Makes my hair so soft and tangle free!! Good for shine and looking healthy, also helps split ends. I use it almost everyday! Always when I'm wearing my hair down to give it that extra boost of lusciousness. Love this stuff!
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
This is a great detangling product as well, it seems even when I use conditioner that I still use a spray in and this works great. It's hydrating and smells good and it's affordable. I would buy this again and I love it.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
me gusta el olor de estos productos pero no me gusta la sensacion que deja en el cabello que a la final es lo que importa, me deja el cabello opaco y si desenreda pero hace que el cabello se vuelva grasoso rapidamente
hannah l.
I bought this as a spur of the moment thing because I needed another leave in conditioner but was wanting to try something else. Couldn’t get past the smell and felt like it did nothing for my head. Not a fan.
Hannah H.
Perth, NB
I meant to buy the leave-in conditioner for blondes but got this instead. It smells great but I’m not sure how well it works. I just gave up using it. I won’t buy this again but might try the one for blondes.
Alexia J.
I love every not your mothers product, they do what they promise and they also smell so good, I love the packaging it look as good as the product, I think they are unique products at a reasonable price.
Brenda M.
Anthony , TX
So easy to apply it feels weight less. I'm not fan of this brand, but it has some great products like this one, it truly make your hair more soft and with volume. I'm satisfied with this product, it's just not super amazing for me.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.