BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

🌻y N.
Danbury , CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. I use it as a dry shampoo and it makes my hair smooth and less oily. This product is affordable and lasts long.
Hannah M.
CLARKSTON, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this product and my daughter always plays with my hair after I use it. I recently shaved my head and it's growing back super fast and I can only attribute that to pregnancy and this product!
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I was on the fence with this product. I felt like it left a residue on my hair. The smell was nice and it did leave my hair looking conditioned.. I didn't notice any significant growth to my hair. . It is somewhat affordable and you can find it easily in stores like Ulta.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I use this after I shower and if my hair is feeling a bit dehydrated. It leaves my hair feeling extra soft and luscious when it dries. Use it after the conditioner as well. Super nourishing and not sticky.
Kiara O.
Woodstock
This product helped my ends not break and minimized the falling out. I still had hair loss in the shower but my hair didn’t break by just running my fingers through it. Plus it smells really good!
Maha V.
rialto
Purchased at: ULTA
It smells so yummy! I wish the bottle was bigger only because I like it! I have curly hair so I always go the extra mile to keep it frizzy free and conditioned and shiny! This product helped me do that I followed up with their matching shampoo and conditioner which I’m glad I tried it smells so good!Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner
Haley W.
Grantsboro, NC
Amazing product and quality it leaves your hair feeling amazing and not greasy like the other leave ins
chelsey s.
havelock,nc
I love this product! It makes my hair so much easier to handle! I haven’t noticed growth but it does make my hair smooth. And easier to comb through!
Jennilee C.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this for a couple months. It tends to leave my hair a bit greasy after I use it even though I only spritz a couple@times. I probably will not buy this product again.
Jaqui S.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: Target
Love it smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and manageable, also very affordable and a little goes a long way
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.