BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Alexis O.
Red Lion, PA
I absolutely love this product! works very well for my specific hair type !
Ariana O.
Victorville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to leave in conditioner when I get out of the shower. I have wavy/curly hair and I feel like it really moisturizes my curls and in turn makes them more defined. Also, it smells delicious. This product is extremely affordable and lasts a fair amount of time.
Allison P.
Enola
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy heck this stuff really made my hair greasy. It didn’t make it grow longer but it did make it greasy
Hannah M.
CLARKSTON, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this product and my daughter always plays with my hair after I use it. I recently shaved my head and it's growing back super fast and I can only attribute that to pregnancy and this product!
Cherie P.
ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product for a few months and I don’t see any major difference in my hair. It’s not growing anymore than normal and it’s not as hydrating as a leave in should feel.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I use this after I shower and if my hair is feeling a bit dehydrated. It leaves my hair feeling extra soft and luscious when it dries. Use it after the conditioner as well. Super nourishing and not sticky.
Kailey J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Makes my fair feel less conditioner-like and more greasy like. I don’t know if this product would work well for anyone else but I never bought this product again after a one time use.
Jaqui S.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: Target
Love it smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and manageable, also very affordable and a little goes a long way
Amy S.
pelican rapids
Purchased at: Walgreens
Used this as a out of the shower leave in detangler. Nice smelling and works great for the price!
Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the scent on this product. I also liked the spray bottle. It worked really well at moisturizing my hair and leaving it smelling fresh and feeling so soft it also helped with split ends and helped my hair grow I loved the way it dried with no frizz.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.