BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

amanda t.
orlando
I enjoy this entire brand. I prefer truss but it isn’t on this application. I love it down the be witty packaging. Leaves my hair clean and not too heavy but moisturized. Would recommend and use again
Krystal A.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
There arent any of these products i wont use. I first tried the shampoo and conditioner and saw how it helped my hair. now i use all three of these and i love them
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
I haven’t noticed any significant growth from using this. But i have noticed that my hair feel a little bit nicer when i use it. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy, spray it on after i towel dry.
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
I didn’t notice my hair growing faster, but it did help as a detangler and made my hair softer. I have frizzy curly hair and it kind of made my hair flat, it didn’t hold curl as well.
Alexandria G.
Canby, OR
This is the only leave in conditioner I’ll use on my hair. The spray bottle is very convenient and I’ve noticed a difference for the better since using this brand
joenna g.
this is one of my favorite leav-ins leaves no extra residue and really helps my blonde hair and tangles I get. such a good product recommend for any hair types!!
Shannon M.
Stratford, CT
I got this as part of a vox box promotion a while ago, but at the time I didn't find much use for it. However, I recently had my hair bleached and dyed, which of course proved to be a damaging process. I started using the leave in conditioner in addition to my normal conditioning routine for some added softness and shine, and now I'm so thankful I got it.

I keep my hair cut short, so I can't attest to the claims about growth, but it DEFINITELY conditions and strengthens well. It makes my hair feel so much less damaged and dry, and adds some much needed shine without looking greasy (like similar products I've tried in the past, which is why I was weary of this one initially.) It also smells great and keeps my hair smelling great all day, which is a huge bonus.
Ashley M.
staffordsville
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I use it after washing my hair in the mornings. After blow drying my hair it always feels super soft and touchable. I can’t keep my hands out of it.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
This smells so good! I love using it after I shower, it helps make my curls look amazing. This brand is super affordable and it’s super hydrating. I would repurchase in the future
Kerry H.
Moore, SC
This is an affordable leave in conditioner that I like to use before styling my hair. It’s not my favorite leave in conditioner but it is a good find if you’re looking for an affordable product.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.