BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Brooke M.
I have really thick hair and this made my hair really soft and totally managable
Wendy C.
Muy buen producto dejo el cabello de mi hija super lindo y sedoso..le doy un 100
Leticia M.
Works well, smells good. Doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down and lifeless.
laura c.
A favorite of mine. Constantly repurchase. Its a must have. Plus its affordable.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Amazing product for getting your hair to grow faster. it nourishes it to the max!
Nolwen A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this leave in conditioner! Works amazing. Makes your hair so soft and silky.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
I rather it's a 10! But this is still a decent leave in conditioner for the price
Jordan W.
I love this stuff!! It works great and smells good!! I recommend it to everyone!
Danielle L.
Great product. Noticed a difference in my hair growth. Will continue to use this.
Skyler J.
Love this product I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.