BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I love this stuff! I got it in my voxbox! It smells good and is a great conditioner.
Alexandra T.
Shenandoah
I love this product! My hair feels so smooth and soft, it also helps me split ends!!
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
This is so good, I use the shampoo and conditioner with this. It smells great too!
Katrina M.
Belmont, MS
So in 💖 with this it seems to help the growing but it strengthens the hair also and
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MO
Use this all the time! My hair is so tangly and this brand always takes care of it
shelby h.
West lawn, PA
I like the spray on this bottle so.packeging is nice on this product. smell is good
Emily L.
Angola, NY
I don't always like to use conditioner in the shower so this is a great substitute
Carolyna M.
Hammond, IN
I received this in my voxbox and its amazing helps keep hair soft and smells great
Tessarae T.
I'm not a fan of this bran. It left me hair very dry and it did not get any longer.
Wendy C.
Muy buen producto dejo el cabello de mi hija super lindo y sedoso..le doy un 100
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.