BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Eliana A.
Love- this product- not sure it actually has helped my hair grow but it smells great
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
I love how easy the application of this is. Works really well, and smells wonderful!

Brooke B.
Louisville, KY
Has an absolutely amazing smell! also leaves your hair feeling extra soft and smooth
Ashleyy M.
Hampton, GA
It's a great product. I use it for my natural 4a hair before styling it after washing
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
great product! left my hair silky smooth and i noticed my hair grew faster than usual
Shelby A.
huntington , WV
I feel like this is doing its job. I also love the packaging... so cute and creative!
Hannah M.
Leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. Spray little in my hair after I wash it.
Bailey S.
This worked awesome and smelled just as good. I made my hair super soft and hydrated.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
This is like the best stiff ever I denfenetly will buy this it is an amazing product
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
Love this brand. it always works so wonderful in my hair and the price is unbeatable!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.