BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I'm a big fan of leave in conditioners and this is one of my favorites! Highly recommend
Mary a.
The Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner, 6 fl oz is a great product to use
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
Love this stuff even when the spray comes out funny it’s fine because it smells so good.
Meredith K.
Cartersville, GA
Great product! The whole line is amazing and this product is without a doubt no exception
Kira J.
Aurora, IL
Love it nice for your hair I rec come nd it to anyone try it love it use it perfeccttttt
Brandi D.
Pikeville, KY
Nice floral clean scent. Light weight, not to heavy for your hair. Very affordable price.
galdina r.
Fresno , CA
I love it's not your mother's brand they have everything for your hair and it works great
•Sydd• P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is amazing ! Never was a big fan of leave in conditioner until I used this.
Jessica D.
Aurora, CO
Smells great and makes my hair feel soft after the shower. Helps to detangle my wet hair.
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
Love this!! Leaves my hair feeling soft and gives it a nice shine. It also smells amazing
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.