BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
Love this stuff even when the spray comes out funny it’s fine because it smells so good.
•Sydd• P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is amazing ! Never was a big fan of leave in conditioner until I used this.
I want to love these products so badly for myself but they just to not work with my hair.
Jayden J.
Wartrace, TN
love this works so great! has added length and makes hair feel super smooth !!! love this
Mary Ashleigh B.
Spartanburg, SC
Received a sample of this in the mail and loved the smell and the way the product worked!
Glanz B.
I need to try this product . Read some great reviews here . The packaging is interesting!
galdina r.
Fresno , CA
I love it's not your mother's brand they have everything for your hair and it works great
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I'm a big fan of leave in conditioners and this is one of my favorites! Highly recommend
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
Love this!! Leaves my hair feeling soft and gives it a nice shine. It also smells amazing
Rhiannon G.
Works well, have not tried it for long but so far I am happy with the results I have had!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.