BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jess H.
Milford, MA
Works well with my colored hair. Helps with detangling my hair also. Good for the price.
Jess R.
Peyton, CO
I love how this is a spray bottle. Makes it easier to use in the hair instead of a cream
Gulseren M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This product is amazinggggggggg!!!!!! Smells so nice and makes my hair so nice and smooth
tiffany c.
Obessed with this!! Smells good and leaves my hair silky smooth when i get out the shower
Sierra M.
Works great. Leaves hair smooth and shiny. And can work very well as a detangler.........
Jessica D.
Aurora, CO
Smells great and makes my hair feel soft after the shower. Helps to detangle my wet hair.
Sierra H.
Sherman, TX
I pretty much love almost all of the not your mothers products and this is no exception.
Lily Z.
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Jayden J.
Wartrace, TN
love this works so great! has added length and makes hair feel super smooth !!! love this
Kira J.
Aurora, IL
Love it nice for your hair I rec come nd it to anyone try it love it use it perfeccttttt
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.