BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jeneia P.
Love to apply on damp hair and comb through the hair it makes it much much easier to detangle
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Works really well, smells good, and the price is great as well. Leave hair feeling soft too.
Trisha S.
This was a good product, especially at its price. Didn’t feel greasy or dirty after applying.
Rebecca M.
Bean Station, TN
A must have for girls with curly hair!! Love! A daily user in our house and when we travel!!
Amanda K.
I used it every time I shower and it works great. It helps to condition and set angle my hair
Emily P.
Love this use it when I get ou t of the pool with my detangler and it get of of the knots out
Barbara K.
North Liberty
I love the smell of this, and it makes my curls looks beautiful. Makes my hair feel soft too.
Lena  T.
Monongahela, PA
Great progeny and works good for any type of hair. Not relatively cheap but it does the deed
Tamar H.
NEW YORK, NY
Would suggest. This was great and helped my thin hair renourish itself after a lot of dyeing.
Angela P.
Tenafly, NJ
Eh it’s okay it’s nothing special. I don’t get what all the hype is about but it smells nice
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.