BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
I got this as part of a gift set and I really love it. it leaves my hair softer and shinier.
Aruna M.
I love this product. It smells so good and it keeps your silky smooth and it smells amazing!
Brittany P.
Wayne
I love this brand. It’s so great. It works so well and I can see a big difference in my hair.
Angela P.
Tenafly, NJ
Eh it’s okay it’s nothing special. I don’t get what all the hype is about but it smells nice
Jadiena D.
I love this leave in conditioner. I bought it at Ulta. Great price affordable. Smells great.
Amy G.
This whole line is great. the smell is great and it works so well. a little goes a long ways.
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I love leave in conditioner but especially this brand! All of their products are my favorite
Amanda K.
I used it every time I shower and it works great. It helps to condition and set angle my hair
Tamar H.
NEW YORK, NY
Would suggest. This was great and helped my thin hair renourish itself after a lot of dyeing.
Lena  T.
Monongahela, PA
Great progeny and works good for any type of hair. Not relatively cheap but it does the deed
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.