BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Ashton M.
Springtown, TX
This Leave In keeps my hair smooth without making it look and feel oily!! The smell is great!!
Emily S.
Ringgold, GA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It makes my hair silky smooth and it smells wonderful as well
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of those products I️ would use if I️ run out of my regular one . It is good though.
Lyneia B.
Smells WONDERFUL. Light weight. Great for refreshing the hair. Smells like coconuts. Very nice
Breanna E.
Eldridge, MO
Works great on my hair, not so much on my sons curly hair, but his hair is very tricky anyways
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
I use this in my daughters hair. Super gentle yet really gets the tangles out when she wakes up
Madeline T.
LOVE this product. It’s the perfect size and not only does it work amazing, it smells awesome!
Brandi M.
Sterrett, AL
Love how soft this makes my hair. Easy to use. Smell is good also. Great price for what you get
Lexie R.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a good leave in conditioner if you are on a budget. Has a great smell and does the job
Sierra L.
Love this stuff! Easy to use, moisturizes my hair&protects my ends by keeping them moisturizer.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.