BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Miranda E.
SMELLS AWESOME! It works wonderful too! I will not buy any other brand of leave in conditioner!
Lala N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This smells good to me ! It leave your hair real soft I liked this I think it's worth the price
Madeline T.
LOVE this product. It’s the perfect size and not only does it work amazing, it smells awesome!
Anastasia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love love love it. I also have the shampoo and conditioner and I am in love with this products
Jacqueline P.
Shreveport, LA
Great leave in conditioner. Works like a charm. Smells wonderful and your hair feels super soft
Lexie R.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a good leave in conditioner if you are on a budget. Has a great smell and does the job
Emily S.
Ringgold, GA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It makes my hair silky smooth and it smells wonderful as well
Ashe E.
Reading, PA
Left my hair feeling like it had an oily sort of product in it or like I missed a bit of soap.
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of those products I️ would use if I️ run out of my regular one . It is good though.
Lyneia B.
Smells WONDERFUL. Light weight. Great for refreshing the hair. Smells like coconuts. Very nice
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.