BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
My hair used to feel dry after washing but with this I felt like my hair was hydrated and shiny.
Amber M.
Hazel park, MI
Currently using this and it’s my top second. My go to when I run out of my other brand. Love it.
Savannah A.
Princeton, WV
My hair has grown soooooo much since I started using. This product roughly around six months ago.
member-450f9
This product worked well with my hair, I have very thin/flat hair. I would repurchase this item.
kaci o.
Not your mothers is amazing! Leave in conditioner is amazing for my hair because it helps it alot
Emilie N.
Monroe
Works great I’m so happy with it, it detangles right away and is fast acting one of my favorites
Randa L.
I LOVE EVERY THING FROM THIS LINE!! Could not ask for a better leave in conditioner for the price
April B.
Manhattan , IL
Smells good, it's making my hair healthier and it's breaking less. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Leighanna H.
Vinton
I loooove this!! It smells great and makes my hair feel good. I was recommended this by a friend.
Alise A.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love it. I love this brand and all its products. Smells great. Doesn't leave hair oily
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.