BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sara H.
Van Nuys , CA
I love the smell and that it doesn't weigh my hair down. Just a couple spritz will do the trick too
Lexi B.
E Liverpool, OH
Love this product. Feels great on my hair and once dry my hair is super soft and easily manageable!
Kenadey D.
Blountville
I have repurchased this many times it does a great job of conditioning my hair the way it needs too
Korina N.
California
Smells amazing!! Not sure if my hair growed with it hut it leaves your hair feeling extremely soft.
Sia V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Smells good. Doesn’t wear down your hair. Keeps it nice and moisturized. It’s soft for the next day
Ry B.
Smells so good! Makes my hair so smooth. Will definitely be repurchasing this. Highly recommend it
Elizabeth H.
Chazy
So amazing. Left my hair super soft and silky. Smells great. Good packaging I definitely recommend
Emma M.
Corpus christi
Purchased at: ULTA
My fav leave in conditioner! Smells super good and makes my hair look soft and feel soft. Love it.
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
I have thought about buying this but I wasn't sure exactly how it worked, if it worked good at all
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
All time favorite! smells amazing! hair silky smooth! I swear by this stuff! Only stuff I buy now!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.