BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Love using this product with how I style my hair. Has a great scent, and keeps my hair moisturized
Sumer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This makes your hair so soft! Would recommend to anybody really needed to fix dry and frizzed hair.
Sia V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Smells good. Doesn’t wear down your hair. Keeps it nice and moisturized. It’s soft for the next day
Marqee R.
Elkhorn, WI
This is one of my most favorite leave in conditioners it's effective and smells great works wonders
Heather D.
Makes my hair soft and little greasy if you use too much. That's the only problem I have with this.
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
I have thought about buying this but I wasn't sure exactly how it worked, if it worked good at all
Elizabeth H.
Chazy
So amazing. Left my hair super soft and silky. Smells great. Good packaging I definitely recommend
Zoe B.
Smells good but not so sure how well it works. I didn’t see much growth during the time I used it.
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
This is okay, it is affordable and detangles but I don't feel as if it nourishes my hair that much.
Korina N.
California
Smells amazing!! Not sure if my hair growed with it hut it leaves your hair feeling extremely soft.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.